Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Ahh... winter.

Well we survived the blizzard on Tuesday. They were predicting it to be this big thing and then it didn't turn out to be anything exciting. BORING.

Big girl B had her synagis shot today. Her Nurse Miss Jill came and administered it. Poor girl had to make the baby cry. Big girl B had the nice alligator tears and everything. Good news is she weighed in at 14 pounds 1 ounce. Not bad for the little squirt. We don't see her physician until January unless there is something wrong, so I have no idea what his opinion will be at this point, but I'm pretty sure he will be a-ok with it.

Baby is still moving around like crazy. The belly is getting larger and larger every day! We will hit the 25 week mark on December 28th and we will continue to be thankful for each day we are pregnant beyond that. I'm still feeling fantastic and look forward to seeing the continued progress of this little one. We feel incredibly blessed to be pregnant again and we know that God's hand, timing and provision will continue to be with us throughout this pregnancy just as he was with Big Girl B. No matter what happens, we know that it it all a part of His hand.

The Amnio for baby is scheduled for Tuesday, March 17th. We will know more about the lungs at that point and we will have a better idea of what day the c-section will be. I personally am hoping for the following Wednesday which would be the 25th. Big Girl B was born on the 25th, I was born on the 25th, poor daddy B was born on the 16th, so he's just left out. But since the amnio is scheduled for the 17th, we can't deliver before then. Oh well.

Well that's all for now.

2 comments:

Kieliszek said...

Sounds like lots of exciting things with Big girl B and the soon to be babe.

C said...

I'm glad the blog is up and running -- I had been on here a couple months ago and just saw the pics of the high chair from April:) Cute highchair:)
You have amazing self-control if you can keep yourself from saying your baby's name! I'd just say "If you don't want to know, then don't read the blog":)