Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Here is an old video of Big Girl B in the tub - I think it was taken around June? I don't know the exact date.

Anyways, here is a video of her now in the tub- my what a change! Daddy B has been making a fun noise whenever she's in the tub and she gets SOO excited and squirms away with a smile. This video didn't capture the best smile, but you get the idea.

2 comments:

Kieliszek said...

Love the videos. Wish I had more to say but its kinda stressed around here worrying about our tubes tomorrow and all the snow that came with.

Sarah Crissman said...

Fun! Great idea posting both together. You can really see how much she is developing. Though, at least in the videos, she looks about the same size :) So it's funny to see that tiny little thing go from just playing with her toes to crawling around and pulling herself up on the side of the tub!