Well, in preparing for the new baby to arrive in March, I've begun to resarch carseats for Brieanna's new one.
Today I went to Babies R Us to try Brie out in several different car seats that I had looked at online with fairly high ratings. I was glad that I tested her in some, I found one that I thought I had liked online, but putting her in it made me realize how much I didn't like it. I had a 15% off coupon at Babies R Us so I was hoping to find one there but left empty handed. No big deal, just wanted to come home and do a bit more research.
So we went to Target, my favorite store, we looked at some car seats there. I didn't have a 15% off coupon for Target so I wasn't planning on purchasing one there. We looked at Britax at both stores. Britax is one of the top rated for convertible car seats, but little do people know that The Learning Curve makes one that is just as well rated by the National Highway Safety Administration. I found the "True fit" carseat online before I even saw it in the store. But then arriving at Target today I sat Brie in it, fell in love, and even better, it was on clearance for 15% off!! No coupon needed. Needless to say I'm very happy about the purchase, knowing that she's safe, and can be in the 5 point harness until she's 65 pounds. (Which will be a LOONG time from now) Here's the new car seat <http://www.learningcurve.com/product/detail/Y11006?locale=en_US> and a picture of Brieanna in it.



2 comments:
Good looking chair! We have not advanced our car seats yet. Not sure why but my guess is we don't have a race for the next baby as you might have. Have a good one.
Brie says, "Yes Mommy! I like this one!"
Post a Comment