So yes, I'm still not revealing the gender, but due to advice from my fantastic brother <http://bradleyspitzer.blogspot.com/> we will now mention names so we don't confuse people.
Brieanna and the new baby have their crib's in the same room and I uploaded new pics of the completed room on our flickr site. I LOVE having the room completed and finished. Even though baby won't be here for another 13 weeks, so we hope, it's nice to know I don't have to run around large and trying to get things done.
Anyways, you can find our pictures at <http://www.flickr.com/photos/massung>, and on my facebook page. The room was painted that way for Brieanna, and really all we did was recover/obtain a new glider, and add a crib!
The bugs were inspired by some awesome decorative plates we got for our wedding from Tim and Teri Adams - we LOVE them and were our inspiration for the room. Someday I'll get a picture of them up on here.



No comments:
Post a Comment