Sunday, February 14, 2010

You've Got Mail

Remember that scene in the movie You've got Mail - when Meg Ryan is sick and Tom Hanks comes over and there are tissues EVERYWHERE - and she can't stop sneezing - and the door bell rings and she stuffs all the tissues into her coat pockets and is just miserable...

Yup that's what I feel like our house looks like - although it's not THAT bad-

the girls and I are running terribly nasty colds- with coughs. I don't have the cough yet - but the girls have been going in waves - Brie's started Sunday - Sadie's started Wednesday - mine started Fridayish. Ugh - which means that it will be awhile before we're all over it - considering Brie's nose is still DRAINING.

We're laying low this morning and not going to church - bummer because I was on worship team this week - and I'm hoping that we're better by Wednesday. Because this is just too much to handle.

No comments: