Have you ever heard the phrase... If you want to make God laugh tell Him your plans?
Well God decided to laugh at me today, we went in for our amnio this morning and afterwards had our Non-Stress Test. Then we went back down to the perinatologist's office to wait for the results from the amnio and she was in a bit of shock, baby Massung revealed that the wee little lungs are not yet mature enough to make a grand entrance.
So thus a change in my well layed out, well manufactured plans for my new baby's life. (You would think I would have learned about this whole changing plans business with Brie being born).
So be praying for next Wednesday, April 1st when we have another amnio done at 9:15 in the morning. Following this amnio we will have another Non-Stress Test and we will again wait for the results. If all is well with the lungs at that point then we will stay at the hospital and deliver at 1:00pm the same day, April 1st. (This is where my Uncle Dave will be jumping for joy because he'd get to share a birthday with the baby, just like I share a birthday with his wife.)
So April Fools all...
Hopefully we'll be looking at our beautiful baby next week,
Brenda
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
God has laughed at me many, many times and I still haven't learned my lesson! :)
I'll be praying your week flies by and those little lungs do some maturing!
God had a good laugh at Rob when he said he could only make boys and he produced 2 girls.
I can't believe the 1st is tomorrow! Soon Brenda and Ben Soon! You will have another little one. I wish I knew the sex. I don't know why it matters but it helps give it character. I keep thinking it's a little girl. loves, darcy, andrew and daraby
Post a Comment