Friday, March 13, 2009

35 weeks 5 days...


I can't believe we have gotten this far, I am thrilled and just so excited about bringing home a giant baby without a LONG NICU stay. 35 weeks 5 days - only 10 days until the amnio and then if all goes well there we will deliver the next day - March 24th! WOO!!

Ben has been working his tail off today getting the cradle finished - you can see the pre-finish-finished cradle on our flickr site - www.flickr.com/photos/massung And I will post a picture of the finished product when it is all dried and upstairs in our room. It is beautiful, I am so proud of his talent to create such a beautiful piece.
Brie is doing fantastic, she weighed in this morning at 15 pound 12 ounces and had her final synagis shot EVER! Thankfully we don't have to do synagis next year with either kiddo. She is beginning to understand what it means when the nurse comes over, so I'm glad this was our last visit.
She still hasn't started walking, she has taken a few steps, but hasn't started walking yet. Who knows how long it will be, but we aren't pushing her.

2 comments:

Kieliszek said...

we were anxious for Montana to get walking and she finally is. Those first steps are the greatest thing you'll get to ever watch. They turn into pro walkers very fast.

C said...

It's so hard to imagine just how tiny Brie is still...Brooklyn was 15 pounds 4 ounces at her 6 month check-up, and my friend's son was exactly that at his 4 month. You really will look like you have twins, other than the fact that Brie will probably be walking by the time baby girl catches up to her:)
Can't wait to see pictures of baby girl, hopefully next week -- are you hanging in there okay, emotionally and health-wise?