We will slowly be transitioning into this blog from our carepage - this is where you will be able to get the latest updates on daddy B, mommy B, or baby B...
I have enjoyed being able to stay home with baby B, she is such a joy! It's amazing to think that next week she will be 6 months old. Now we know that she only acts as if she is 2 and a half months, but to think that with the next babyM (hopefully), we won't be spending this 6 months together, but only the 2.5 months, I'm eager and curious how I will handle being THAT pregnant... I only got to have a little belly, and I was so eager to have our homebirth. Now, plans have changed and when the next babyM begins growing we will relearn about c-sections and find out how the next one will go. I am not pregnant right now, nor do I plan to be soon, we just never know what is in store for the M family. God provided baby B and we know that He will continue to give us direction for the rest of our family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I love your new blog, and we're so happy to see your family thriving. We've been praying along with you since baby B was born (we're friends of the K twins family). God's best to you all!
Do you realize that you posted this almost a year to the day of new baby's due date. God is a funny, funny guy!
Post a Comment