
I searched and searched for a high chair looking on craigslist, at garage sales, on eopinions, and came up with, what I think is quite possibly one of the cutest high chairs on the market. It's made by Chicco and it's a Polly Highchair in the "SPLASH" pattern. Baby B obviously isn't ready for the intake of solid foods, or any form of rice cereal, but it's fantastic for her to be up high and able to watch us cook dinner, eat it at the table, and then clean it up. Best part by far is that it's on wheels - and in an all hard surface flooring house -it definitely comes in handy. I was a bit skeptical on the colors when I saw it in the picture online - the dark pinks looked more like reds and so I wasn't sure how the red, green, blue, pink combo would look together-

but now that we've got it and that we see the pink is truly pink - I'm a satisfied customer. The highchair folds up incredibly small - making traveling with it somewhat of an easy thing - and there is a place to store the tray on the back of the chair. Best of all - we got it on EBAY! Brand new but for cheaper than in the store! I must say I'm quite impressed with the ease and use of this chair - and we haven't even started to make it messy!!
4 comments:
this is ben, isn't my wife amazing!
Well i think so @<-------
Baby B appears to be equally as satisfied with her new chair!
I just found your blog through the IA Twins, I followed y'all on carepages for months! It made me cry to see baby B sitting up in her highchair when I remember her laid out next to an ipod as big as she was. Glory to God! I'm so happy to see you getting to this stage of parenting and enjoying LIFE more abundantly. Blessings, Whitney
Hey Brenda ~
The outfit she has on in the expressive pictures is actually a sleeper with hearts on it (looks like polka dots in the pictures), and it's a Circo (Target) one.
She has another one from Target that's polka dots that I love -- I think that one is Circo also, but it could be Child of Mine.
Then she also has this adorable short-sleeved polka dot shirt from Carter's:)
We love those polka dots!
Post a Comment