Well it has been over a month since I updated- whoops sorry about that! Great news is we are STILL pregnant!! 
We began our 32nd week yesterday and are doing marvelously. We have begun non-stress tests at the hospital once a week and had our first one today. Nothing to exciting, they got what they are looking for and we’ll go in weekly until baby’s arrival on March 24th.
Brieanna continues to amaze us with all she does. She has 5 teeth (3 on top, 2 on bottom). She is completely off bottles and baby food! wOOHoo! She loves milk and juice and feeds herself most all of her food, we haven’t quite mastered things like yogurt yet. She crawls everywhere and walks behind a walker. She is getting better and better at standing on her own for longer periods of time, but has not tried taking a step without support. She talks a lot to herself and to the cats. She has a gorgeous smile, although she doesn’t use it in public very often.
So let’s see I’m sure you are curious about what we’ve been up to over the last month.
In January our whole family went to our camp’s High School Winter Retreat. Brie got to stay up late in the night (1am) and did really well for all of the lack of sleep she endured over the weekend. We had lots of fun and are glad we went.
We also went to Davenport for a weekend for my brother, Brad and his wife Stephanie’s baby shower. They are due March 24th and expecting a little boy. Ben and I are very excited to be an Aunt and Uncle! We were joined by my Aunt and Uncle for the weekend and Brie of course showed off all of her moves to them.
At Brie’s 15 month appointment she weighed in at 15 pounds 2 ounces. Still tiny, but getting bigger. She goes back to the doctor at the end of April for her 18 month appointment. Next week she will turn 16 months old – I can’t believe it!
For Valentine’s Day we were supposed to have Brie’s Aunt Elizabeth here at our house, but for her drive up we ended up getting 7 inches of snow, so we changed out plans a bit and drove down to Kansas City on Valentine’s Day. We spent time at the Kansas City Market and then we went and saw Ben’s Grandparents in Leavenworth Kansas. They will be moving out of state soon, so it was perfect timing to visit. We are so thankful that they have lived so close to us during Brie’s first year, it has enabled us to be able to visit with them several times. We will miss living so close.
We don’t have any trips planned for between now and when the baby comes, but for now we will continue our weekly OB visits, weekly non-stress tests, monthly high-risk ultrasounds, chiropractic appointments, and Brie’s developmental appointments. Yes, we are BUSY! I am still working 3 days a week cleaning one house a day, and will be done working the 6th of March (this way I have 2 weeks off before baby arrives). To get some sleep under my belt, and to finish all the nesting I’ve started!
I’ve added new pictures to our flickr site – www.flickr.com/photos/massung



1 comment:
It was good to see an update b/c I have been missing updates. I am a nut and check often so I felt lonely but not today. Congrats on 32 weeks thats exciting. I'm glad you're feeling pretty good. We just reached 14weeks and am starting to feel a little better but I still have my days. Sorry we missed you when you were in town me and the girls have taken turns not feeling to good the past 2 months. Hope to see another update soon.
Post a Comment